AC Infinity AIRCOM S7, Quiet Cooling Fan System 12″ High-Exhaust for Receivers, Amps, DVR, AV Cupboard Elements
- A quiet fan system designed for cooling routers, modems, recreation consoles, and different AV elements.
- Protects elements from overheating, efficiency points, and shortened lifespans.
- Programming options two thermal set off modes and 4 pace management choices.
- Incorporates two dual-ball bearing followers with PWM-controlled motors to reduce noise.
- Dimensions: 11.6 x 6.three x 1.5 in. | Exhaust: High | Airflow: 140 CFM | Noise: 19 dBA
A quiet cooling fan system designed to be positioned on prime of AV elements akin to routers, modems, and recreation consoles. Sustaining an optimum temperature for elements prevents overheating, ensures fixed efficiency, and extends their lifespan. The controller on the entrance of the cooling system contains a good thermostat set off and fan pace management. The metal enclosure homes two dual-ball bearing followers that pulls warmth out of the part and exhausts upwards. Its low-profile design allows the unit to slot in tight areas. Consists of corded energy adapter to plug the fan system via an outlet.
There are three programming settings obtainable which incorporates two temperature set off modes. The followers may also be set to run constantly or be turned off. 4 fan speeds can be found for every lively mode and can decide the pace at which the followers run when they’re triggered. This ensures optimum airflow and noise ranges on your software.
Design and Building
Every system options dual-ball bearing followers rated at 67,000 hours and are licensed by CE, UL, and RoHS. Followers include a PWM-controlled motor used to reduce noise throughout pace variations and are suspended in mid-air with silicone mounts to soak up vibrations. A low-profile design permits the unit to slot in purposes with a restricted peak clearance. Aluminum and metal development allows extra elements as much as 10 kilos to be stacked on prime.